My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, February 16, 2007

2007 RGP Donkey Starfest Announced

Yes folks, the RGP Donkey Starfest is BACK.

Please feel free to check out the schedule and the rules atwww.LetsBuyPokerStars.com

The first event will be on 3/6/2007.

This is how it will work:

There will be 3 events each week, Tuesday/Thursday/Friday for 4 weeks each month, for a total of 12 events a month, for a total of 3 months.

The top 3 finishers from EACH event get automatically entered into the monthly championship. You cannot sell or transfer your seat if you win more than one, however, it will increase your odds of winning the monthly championship which DOES have a grand prize, thanks to the great people at PokerStars. (Maximum number of possible entrants = 36)

At each of the 3 monthly championships, the final table will win a seat to the Final Championship, which does have an even BETTER grand prize, again, thanks to the great people at PokerStars. (Maximum number of possible entrants = 27)

Read all about it at the website, and let me know if you have any questions. This is an event for RGP'rs but if you know me and because I set them up, tell them Tanya sent you. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home