My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

WSOP Anyone?

I have officially won my first seat to a WSOP event on PokerStars through a private RGP tournament. I have decided to use the $1500 won and play in the NLHE event on 6/3/05. The first official event of the WSOP.

I didn't keep a tournament log, so I can't really explain many hands, and to be quite honest, I am exhausted and tired and getting crabby now so I'm just going to leave it at that.

Thanks to all my supporters though. It feels pretty damn good to be respected by other players.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

WTG!! Congrats on your win, and I hope you kick ass at the first event at the WSOP!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Congratulations! I'll be in Vegas that weekend, though won't be playing in the $1500 WSOP game unless I too can win my way in :) GOOD LUCK!!! Maybe I'll see you there??

5:58 PM  
Blogger mookie99 said...

Great job, what a rush you are on !!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home