My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Calling All Buyers.....

Well, it's that time!

I am asking all backers to send their money to me via Neteller at tanya@pecksmedicalbilling.com or through PokerStars, MissT74.

Once I have received all the money, at that time, if there aren't enough interested people then I will contact you and let you know and we can decide where to go from there. Whether you want to back for an individual event, plus get a percentage of the already pre-registered events, or if you want a refund.

NO money will be spent until the final count is done and contact has been made with you.

If you have not previously contacted me, make sure you do after sending funds so that I know who to credit the funds too.

In other news:

Went to Laughlin last night for the 12:05AM showing of Star Wars III....it was cool. I liked it, good show. Not as good as the original 3 (4,5,and 6) but us Star Wars freaks knew that they wouldn't be once 1 and 2 came out. I fell asleep during #2, but #3 was interesting and a good show. Intense at some times too, let me tell you. And that's ALL I'm telling you, LOL.

Good news on the Laughlin front, RiverPalms, my favorite place to play tourneys, has finally gotten approval to run WSOP Main Event Satellites. I gave Dan, the TD, my cell and home number and told him just to call me whenever he is starting one, and I can just shoot down there to play.

That's it for now, although I have decided that I have been mixing business with pleasure and that will cease and desist immediantly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home