My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Change of Plans

I have spoken with quite a few different people in regards to my share selling, and as advised by Felicia Lee and FellKnight, but requested by many others, I will be lowering my minimum price from $500 to $100. However, $100 will not get you full 1% share, but will get you a .20% share. This is for the people who are interested in buying a share of my action, but can't (or aren't willing) to fork over $500.

I have sold quite a few shares at the $500 price mark, and would imagine that I will be able to sell a lot more at the $100 price.

Complete details found at http://misst74.blogspot.com/2005/05/lets-talk-money.html

Let me know if interested, or if you have any questions. I can always be reached via email at tanya at pecks medical billing dot com, no spaces.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL, that's what I've been hearing. I was just too brain dead to realize that the $100 shares could be done, just at a lesser percentage. Felicia had to explain it to me, and since I've had so many people like you who didn't want to shell out $500, but want a piece, then this was the next best thing.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home