My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

I Should Be in Las Vegas....

Every year, on this weekend, for the past 3 years, I have been in Las Vegas. I should be there this weekend too, but Harrah's decided to move the WSOP to the middle of summer instead of the nice days of spring. I wonder why they did that anyways? I can't think of any strategic move on why they did this, anyone have any clues??

Happy Mother's Day Weekend to those of you out there that are Mom's. I've already received my gifts from my husband, and they include 2 dozen roses and a new diamond ring. The ring is gorgeous, I love it, the only bad part is that it will take 2 weeks to get it sized since the jewelry store is so busy and we only have 3 in town. However, I will have it in time for the WSOP and it will bring me luck this year! Luck and love from Bill to take with me to Vegas.

I played some poker on Thursday, but only during the day. I wasn't winning anything and was only losing, so I decided to cut my losses for the day and ended around 4pm. I then took Friday off from poker, was busy with my work and then my daughter and I went shopping for about 3 hours. We exchanged all of the baby items and maternity clothes that we had pre-bought, and spent that money on ourselves. She got a new boombox CD player, the new Mariah Carey CD, a new outfit, some DVD's, and a mushroom chair to sit on while playing her Xbox. I got about 5 new outfits complete with purses and shoes to match and a couple of novels. We had a blast, my daughter is so precious to me, she is just like me and we get along so remarkably well. I am so lucky to have been blessed with a daughter like her.

We got home around 7:30pm and Bill told me that we were going to go out dancing and drinking with our very best friends, the VanPelts of www.VanPeltHomes.com . Bill did their website, you should check it out, they actually tripled their home sales just from his website. People actually DO buy homes over the internet, it's crazy, LOL. So, we went out, Finally! The first time in about 4 months, and I was ready. I was feeling very good and really looking forward to getting out into the night life again. I was very cautious as not to get too inebriated and we got home around 1 am, just "buzzed" and not "drunk".

Today is Saturday, I plan on playing poker on PS all day and doing some work while playing. In regards to my sell sharing, it is going extremely well, I will keep in contact with all parties that have expressed interest and we shall see how far we get.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

LMFAO...OMG, I had to double and triple read that line. MY BAD.

OK, it is "share selling" and NOT "sell sharing" and I guess I am not feeling pain this AM because I may still be past the legal limit.

LOL....good one, I hope you all enjoy this blunder.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home