My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mwa Ha Ha...a NEW Experiment

Heads up SNG's.

So I'm trying to find a MTT on UB and not having much luck, the SNG's aren't filling fast enough, so I decide to try out the HU SNG's and entered a $20 one, for the first time, last week.

I won in 3 minutes.

Hmmm.....

I enter another $20 one and win that one in 5 minutes.

Hmmmmmmm.....

I play a $30 one the next day and win that one in 4 minutes (I'm timing them now).

HMMMMMM. I proceed to play 2 more $20 and win them as well. Right now, I am 5/5.

So I decided to do a little experiment. I know it's only doubling my money, but if I can double my money in less then 5 minutes, why WOULDN'T I??

I am going to play 10 $20 HU SNG's, if I win 7 of them, I move up to $30 HU SNG's, if I win 7 of them, I move up again. I will proceed as such and give daily reports on how I'm doing. Due to the time involved, I should be able to do all 10 in one night, as long as the players are there.

I am doing this on UB as that is where I started already and I'm thinking that they're soft right now, although that's due to my recent wins, obviously. We'll see if I change my tune later, lol.

Oh, and please, feel free to challenge me. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

What an interesting concept!! I wish you luck, make sure to keep us updated!

10:17 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

freckles: I'm there in the evening, usually after 9pm, at least that's how it's been going for me lately. I don't know if it's possible to railbird due to their new structure.

Danny: Yeah, who the hell knows? LOL I just realized last night that no matter how many people it says are waiting, I just sit and wait and then it opens a window for me once someone else signs up, or once UB makes the "connection". Etc. I think what that means is that I will never be able to accept a challenge, as they seem to assign seats randomly.

Although, challenges will be accepted on other sites, LOL.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home