My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

: )

It's my birthday today!!! I am OFF in 3 hours to LA for a 4 day Mexican cruise with my mommy.

See you all in 5 days!!!

: )

EDIT:

(Additions)

1. So my daughter made me a birthday card and on the front it has a big 3 and 2 of hearts on it. As a poker player, my first thought/commnent was, "What a horrible hand, why did you put deuce, three on my card??" "DUH Mom, you're 32!!!" Ahh, poker players, see how we think??

2. I biffed it outside this AM while bringing the dogs in. Scraped up BOTH knees and my hands/knuckles, ripping off skin and leaving nice red rash/road burn. GREAT..going on a cruise to be in a bathing suit all weekend and have fucked up legs. Nice. Damn dogs.

9 Comments:

Blogger AlCantHang said...

Happy Birthday!

Have a blast on the cruise.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Fat Dan said...

Happy birthday Tanya.

Keep your mom out of trouble on the trip.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Happy happy happy birthday!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Happy Birthday Tanya. Enjoy the cruise, and we look forward to playing for some more wsop events upon your return.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

32??? Wow, you old woman you ;)

Just kidding, hope you have a fabulous birthday and an even better cruise!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Your blog is great. I was cracking up. I hope you have a happy birthday. I'll be visiting your site regularly so keep it coming!

1:03 AM  
Blogger rakethetable said...

Happy Birthday!

Have a great time.
Tell us all about it when you return.

6:09 AM  
Blogger Easycure said...

Sorry about laughing at your injuries, but I laughed at your injury story.

Damn Dogs.

12:19 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Thank you to everyone for your wishes, I had a great time and it was a wonderful birthday!!

T

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home