My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Viva La Mexico!

5 hours from now I will wake my lazy ass up, take a shower and get ready to drive the 5 hours to the Long Beach Pier.

Our 4 day 3 night cruise starts tomorrow, with my step daughter getting married first at the Queen Elizabeth, and then we are OFF to Ensenada.

I shall see you upon my return.

CST: Oh who the hell am I kidding, the quitting smoking shit is HARD. I probably had 17 today, but had more yesterday because I went to the damn bar. Sigh. I CAN DO THIS. I CAN. I just have to keep telling myself this. ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Have fun on the cruise!! I'm so jealous :-)

And don't worry about "giving up" for a few days, as long as you just "get right back on the horse" tomorrow. It might take a couple of tries but you can do this!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home