My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Gorgeous Diamond Ring for Sale

From appraisal:

"One lady's custom made cast 14k white gold reverse tapered five stone ring measuring approximately 3.4-6.65mm in width, with rounded shank and squared central four claw setting containing: one round brilliant cut diamond....0.79ct, SI2 clarity, G-H (apparent) colour, class 2b make....."

Appraised in Canada when the dollar was weak at $8,100 retail. Looking to sell it for $3K, OBO.

Pictures of ring and appraisal are available if you are interested, email me at tanya at pecks medical billing dot com.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL, you're so funny. You don't have my email address?

A few questions: Is this the first time you've one a satty into the Sunday million? If so, then I would highly recommend taking the tourney bucks and playing smaller tourneys, and if you happen to win a SECOND seat, THEN you play.

It's not about being able to play equaly against big fields as you do with smaller fields: I believe that is not true. It's a completely different ball game, IMO.

When I first started though, I would make myself win TWO, take the T$ for the first one, and play the 2nd one.

Email any time dear. tanya@pecksmedicalbilling.com

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home