My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, January 15, 2007

My "Stalker"

Yes, it has finally happened. Well, actually, it's been happening for awhile (5 months?) I just never mentioned it before but since I spilled the beans this weekend at ESCARGOT, I figured I would make it public and hope for sympathy votes. (Kidding!)

I don't give out my cell phone number often. Not many people have it. I have given it to several poker players, several people that I've met online from my poker forums, and of course family.

However, the poker players and online people that I give it too are people that I have met in person or was planning the meeting in person (such as prior to BARGE, etc) and people that I feel I "trust" not to be stalkers.

Someone has my cell phone number and it shows up as "Private". Almost every single night, a minimum of 5 times a week, I get a call anywhere from 1-3am from the "stalker". No heavy breathing, no talking, just me saying "Hello?" and then hearing a click 5 seconds later as they hang up on me.

So to my "Stalker":
Please, stop. I'm an approachable person, you CAN talk to me, and I don't understand why the constant need to try and wake me up at 1-3am or for what reason. You don't bother me, you don't scare me, you don't concern me, you simply make me curious.

I was told that I can contact my cell phone company and that they can actually do record searchs and find the name and number of the person that keeps calling as "Private". This will be my next step and at that time, the police will have to be involved, and that's just too much of a hassle, so again, please stop now. Don't make me go through that hassle just to find out who you are, OK?

Thank you very much.

2 Comments:

Blogger babylamb said...

I'll give you a hint... I'm not your stalker..... I'm in bed by 8. Thanks for the long post I really enjoyed it. Still waiting for my birthday call.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Diva Dee said...

Interesting blog!

We'd love to have the chance to review it on our new site!

We're looking for bloggers willing to be our first!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home