My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Office Hours

This is the TRUTH about my business:

OPEN Most Days about 9 or 10
Occasionally as Early as 7,
But SOME DAYS as Late as 12 or 1.

We CLOSE About 5:30 or 6
Occasionally About 4 or 5
But Sometimes as Late at 11 or 12.

SOME DAYS OR Afternoons,
We Aren't Here At All, and Lately
I've Been Here Just About All The Time,
Except When I'm Someplace Else,
But I Should Be Here Then, Too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Taylor said...

As the doors swing shut
Revolving, the hours tick by
Where is my poker

The bills I must pay
To cruise, drink, dance, and stack chips
Or night life bye-bye

So swing my heart's doors
Running quick to safe green felt
My Aces rolled up

9:12 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

I like, Steve. Thank you.

10:34 PM  
Blogger tall_aimee said...

You are too cute!!! Are you going to be in St. Maarten with me in a couple of days?

Tall Aimee

1:34 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

OMG, YESssss, and I am so looking forward to seeing you again!!!

I can't wait, I leave Kingman on Thursday, fly out from Vegas and will land around noon on Friday.

See you there gf.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home