My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Office Hours

This is the TRUTH about my business:

OPEN Most Days about 9 or 10
Occasionally as Early as 7,
But SOME DAYS as Late as 12 or 1.

We CLOSE About 5:30 or 6
Occasionally About 4 or 5
But Sometimes as Late at 11 or 12.

SOME DAYS OR Afternoons,
We Aren't Here At All, and Lately
I've Been Here Just About All The Time,
Except When I'm Someplace Else,
But I Should Be Here Then, Too.

2 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

I like, Steve. Thank you.

10:34 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

OMG, YESssss, and I am so looking forward to seeing you again!!!

I can't wait, I leave Kingman on Thursday, fly out from Vegas and will land around noon on Friday.

See you there gf.

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home