My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday Update

I made the mistake of going to bed early last night, 2am, so I woke up early, 9am, and it turns out there really is NOTHING to do here until about 2pm. Living the island life they call it. I could spend time at the pool or beach in the AM, if I wasn't so prone to sunburns. So, I'm just staying in the shade, inside and covered up.

The cash games at these events are the juiciest games you will ever, EVER find. I ended up playing a little 15/30 NLHE before work yesterday. Keeping in mind that my normal limit is 4/8 and that's only when I'm drinking and having fun since I DON'T play cash games. I won about $200 before work, then after I registered everyone for the tournament, I played myself, but didn't last too long, ended up busting out after about only 40 mins. So I went over to the cash games and played 15/30 HOT.

Hold Em, Omaha 8/B, Triple Low Draw.

I bought in for $500 and during the Omaha round, bled my chips down to $140. However, that triple low draw, which I had never played before, LOVED IT. I got back all my money and then I was simply on a roll. Ended up leaving the table a $1000 winner, and for me, that's a miracle. GREAT games, GOOD times.

Warren Karp (PokerMD.com) and Herb Van Dyke (Gospadine to the RGP'rs) were talking about really trying to get some more RGP'rs at the November event in St. Maartens, that would be awesome, because it's a great time. Poker, sun, beach, alcohol, HOT girls (for the guys of course) etc etc. I may have to become their pimp. LOL

More later......

2 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

Bill did not come with me on this trip, but we have different passions and interests in life, that's what makes the world go around. Different types of people.

If I come in November though, I plan on bringing him and the daughter. : )

10:34 AM  
Blogger Akashra said...

..Sounds like fun.. Wish I could of gone..

..Although, I guess in Novemeber wouldn't quite be so Sun, Beachy, w/all the girls you think? : .. oh wellz. Next May? : )

Congrats on the first Tanya.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home