My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Update/Report

http://www.americascardroom.com/liveFeed/wps_maarten.php?v=38

That is the link to live tournament updates.

Yes folks, I got extremely lucky, sucked out a few times and ended up taking first place last night for $4425, although we took some off the top for 10th place and then the dealers. However, I just realized that I really didn't leave anything much for the dealers, so I'll give to them today.

I was drinking Sex on the Beach's liberally and will admit to possibly being a little intoxicated while playing. (surprise, surprise)

Great time so far, I still have a FULL week left. Exciting.

Today's event is PLHE with 1 optional rebuy. Good Luck me!!

Of course there's so much more to say, but do I really want to be sitting here on the computer/internet telling you all the stories about the hands I sucked out on, the hands I dominated, etc. etc. Noooooooo.

I will say though that I won my first hand with a ONE outer, I had never done that, THAT I KNOW, until last night. 77 vs QQ, Fellknight told me he folded A7, and the 7 came on the RIVER to save my ASS and lead me to victory. Fellknight came in 4th place by the way.

OK, enough for now, check that link for updates later today for the tourney today. I will post more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

No problem at all Halvey, thanks for your well wishes!!!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home