My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, June 23, 2006

WSOP or Bust

In a few short hours I will be departing for my first of many different trips to Vegas for the WSOP.

If you scroll down a bit, you will find my entire itinirary on when I will be there, although there have been a few adjustments, the majority of the schedule is still true.

Luckily, I have secured a laptop to take with me on my travels and will be doing daily blog updates, as long as I am able to. So, for those who can't make it to the Promised Land this year, feel free to live vicariously through me.

I will try not to have too many adventures and I will try not to have TOO much fun.

No, stop laughing, I'm serious.

; )

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Good luck Tanya!!

If there is anyone out there who can do this, its you. I wish you the best of SKILL - not luck actually...you don't need any of that with the way you play ;)

Win big!

8:54 PM  
Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

Good luck at the WSOP. I don't see any more CST accounting?!?!

11:09 PM  
Blogger CC said...

T, you'll have to email me at csquard@gmail.com (snapped your photo, Linda introduced us). No email address here for you.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Jestocost said...

Holy cow! It looks like event #4 is going OK, Tanya!

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home