My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada....Again.

Yep, here I am on my 5th cruise since last August. Must be nice, eh?

The first day of the cruise, Monday, was a rough day. Had a few mental/personal issues so I decided to drink my cares away and drink I did. So Co Lemonade is my new favorite shot and after about 12 of them, it was time to get ready for dinner. So we go to the cabin (Me and Patti [PJ to family only], my sister) and while she showered and dressed, I laid down on the bed. OOPS. 6 hours later, I woke up to find out I had missed the entire first night of the cruise. Ah well, ces la vie.

Tuesday found us simply lounging on Deck 11 all day in the sun, in the shade, reading, eating, drinking, gossiping, etc. Had a nice day with my sis. Did the dinner thing, went to the art auction (BIG mistake, I always have to buy....I warned PJ not to let me go, but she didn't listen to me), then went clubbing until 2am. We heard the crew party was last night and we heard it was on the 4th deck, but we looked and looked and couldn't find the "secret entrance" so we went to bed around 3am after some room service for our "4th Meal"

Today is Wednesday and we are at Catalina Island, but we will not be getting off, just doing more of what we did yesterday. Wash, Rinse, Recycle and Repeat.

Tomorrow is Ensenada and we will be getting off the boat for the entire day. I am taking PJ to my favorite bar that I found there back in April, I'm pretty confident the bartender will remember me. : )

Enough for now, will post again if and when I think about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

I totally would have gotten off the ship to meet you for a drink, but that was last Tuesday and I'm home in boring Kingman now. LOL

Still see you at BARGE, right??

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home