My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Friday, July 07, 2006

R.I.P. Grandma

Almost exactly 6 months after Grandpa passed away, Grandma left to be with him.

She passed away while I was at the RIO for the WSOP and was notified by my Mom on the cell phone at 10:30pm on Friday 6/30.

Therefore, I will not be leaving for the WSOP this afternoon as planned but instead will go down to Phoenix for the Memorial and to visit with family.

I plan on being in Vegas on Sunday after coming home to play an online tournament that I'm committed too, and will leave after I win it. (wink wink)

I then leave on Monday morning to take a 5 day cruise with my sister, Patti. I'm looking forward to that and although a part of me wishes I would be in Vegas for the WSOP, I also know that this will probably save me money and give me a good break so I don't "poker out"!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home