My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

The BIG Day

7/16/06.

The BIG Day. Two HUGE Guaranteed tourneys, one on Full Tilt, one on PokerStars. I, of course, played in both.

I busted out pretty early in the PS due to my QQ running into 1010 with a 10 on the river. (DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!) : )

I busted out of the Full Tilt in around 1100th place, and was feeling pretty good about the tourney. I decided to take a stand against a chip bully that was raising me all day long with crap hands (my blind) so I moved all in with K,Q. Expecting him to fold, but oh no, FT decided to give him Aces that hand. OOPS.

I am done with poker for the day and for the week. I will not be going back to the WSOP until next weekend, IF even then. I will keep you all informed when there's something to say, but other than that, I'll be taking a little time off for myself right now.

Cherissa is gone to Canada with Grandma for 2 weeks, so I'm going to keep busy with work and household chores so that I don't get bored.

See you in a few weeks, perhaps?

2 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

sorry it didn't work out for you. that last hand in the bracelet race was brutal (QQ vs. 99 vs AJs). worst to first! it was good to get some playing time with you, GL

12:28 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

That hand was crazy. I was rooting for you.

Nice playing with you and I'll see you around!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home