My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Holidays!!

I know I didn't post over the Christmas holiday, but with so much going on and so many different little things to do, it didn't seem worth it to put another "to do" item on my list.

However, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and spent the holiday with loved ones, as I did.

The New Years has come upon us and also my 2 year blog anniversary has come and gone. Amazing how time flies and amazing how many readers I've acquired and what the blog as resulted in from the point I started it. I basically started it just to talk about poker, but found it a tremendous source to also release my thoughts, ideas, problems, good news, etc. However, I have also come to realize the negative things that can come from posting my personal life on the web in blog format.

As many readers might have noticed, I've started to refrain from adding more personal details on my blog as it finally dawned on me (OK, OK, it was pointed out to me...) that by me putting my personal information on my blog, that it may not only affect me, but also affects my loved ones and that's not fair to them.

Therefore, my blog New Year's resolution is to get back to the purpose of the blog which was to talk about poker, and specifically, my poker playing. This will be my last blog entry of the year and starting in 2007, will turn back more into a poker blog and less of a personal blog. I know that may be heartbreaking to some as I know there are some readers who have loved the escapades that I've written about, and that some readers like to live vicariously through me, but alas, the time has come to stop all of that, so stopping is what I will be doing.

It will be kind of hard not relating details of my life, such as my family, my business, the new store, etc, but hopefully my readers will simply wish me well and hope things go extremely well for me, as I do for you, in this upcoming new year.

Happy New Year and see you soon in a poker context only!!

Love,
T

6 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Well of course I wish you well, but I am sad. I love to live vicariously through your poker playing, but I also enjoy the news of your life. I'm dying to know how your business is going, and how your daughter is doing and everything about your drunken escapades ;)

I will miss that a lot!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey! Just a quick note to let you know I moved - it may or may not be temporary, but for now this is where I'll be - www.meandmatt.blogspot.com

Take care!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I realized that I wrote the wrong address on everyone I left my new address with, lol. I'm such an idiot sometimes ;)

it is www.meandmatt2.blogspot.com

1:27 PM  
Blogger doubleuwhy said...

Blog what you're comfortable with. I've been following since your run from the PS blogger tourny to the WSOP.

Cheers, and good luck in 2007.

6:40 AM  
Blogger doubleuwhy said...

Whoops, wrong blogger! lol.

Pls disregard the above comment and Good luck in 2007 anyways.

Cheers.

6:50 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL @ doubleuwhy, no problem. I was a little confused, but really just thought you confused the PS Blogger tourney with the RGP tourney to the WSOP. No harm, no foul. : )

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home