My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1/4/06 $300/$20 $150K PS Guaranteed

Well, just got back today from Vegas and apparantly someone (don't know if he wants to be named, so I won't for now) who regularly backs me emailed me and wanted to back me in tonights $320 $150K guaranteed event on PS, since he's been doing so well in cash games. OK, sure, sign me up!

Since this is getting back to poker mode blog now, I decided to keep myself busy and blog my tourney, just like I used to do in the old days. I will only document hands I actually play. Enjoy and GL me!! : )

731 players, 2500T starting chips, 90 get paid, 1st = $48,903.90

Level 1: 10/20 blinds, 2500T Stack

9Kos BB, button raises, I fold.

9Aos SB, all fold to me, I raise 3x, BB folds.

KdQd LP, all fold to me, I raise 3x, all fold behind.

AcQc BB, one limper in EP, caller in LP, button calls, SB folds, I raise to 160 total, 1st 2 limpers call, button folds. Flop is 7c,K,K; we all check. Turn is 8c, I bet 225 (1/2 pot), one caller. River is 3s, I check he bets $560, I fold.

79os in SB, I fold.

As10s UTG +1, I raise 3x, guy in LP reraises another 165, I decide to call to see the flop. 9, 6, 6 is the flop, I check, he bets $325 I fold.

67os BB, LP raises 3x, sb calls, I call for 60. Flop 3,9,Q. The blinds check, LP bets, we fold.

Level 2: 15/30 blinds, 1825T Stack.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 26 hands and saw flop:
- 2 out of 3 times while in big blind (66%)
- 0 out of 3 times while in small blind (0%)
- 1 out of 20 times in other positions (5%)
- a total of 3 out of 26 (11%)

28os SB, I fold.

88 MP, a raise in front of me to 90 (horryclutch, good player), I call. Flop is Q, 5, 9. He checks, I check. Turn is 7, he bets 150, I call. River is 2, he bets 390, I call. He shows KQ and I lose.

910os SB, 1 limper, mini raised to 60, I call 45, BB calls, limper calls. Flop is A,3,K. Sigh. I check, it's bet from the miniraiser and I fold.

VERY next hand, JJ on the button, LP (horryclutch again) raises in front of me to 90, I reraise to 330, all fold.

Qc5c in BB, 2 limpers then LP mini raises, I call as does the limpers. Flop comes 6,9,J. I check, all check behind me, mini raiser best mini, Button calls, I fold. Good thing too as one of the first limpers check raises 300 more, LOL.

29os SB, I fold.

Level 3: 25/50 blinds, 1165T chips.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 46 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 5 times while in big blind (60%)
- 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%)
- 2 out of 36 times in other positions (5%)
- a total of 6 out of 46 (13%)

AJos EP, UTG raises to 150 (horryclutch) I call, LP reraises another 250, everyone else folds, I call. Flop is Q,2,6. I check, he checks. Turn is 8. I check, he bets out 400, I fold. At765 now. Sigh.

A8os BB, raised to 200 with 1 caller so I fold. Flop was 7,9,K. One day, I will hit a flop, I swear.

28os SB, I fold. 690 in chips.

10Kos LP, 1 limper, I limp as well, as does button and BB. Flop is 8,J,Q. All check to me, I bet 150, Button mini raises me, 1 other caller, I decide to move all in. Mini raiser pushes all in, other caller folds, He shows JJ and I catch a 9 on the river. Finally, a damn hand, back up to 1805.

33 EP, I limp, as does 2 others and the blinds. Flop is 5,6,K; checked around. Turn is 3. BB bets 200, I raise to 500, all fold, he calls. River is 7, BB bets out 200 again, I just call and he shows 2,4 for the turned straight, down to 1055 now.

46os BB, all in raise from EP, 280 to call, I have to fold, sorry RGP. ; )

58 SB, I fold.

KQos LP, 1 limper, horryclutch raises to 200, (he's just so damn aggressive) I push all in with 980. I'm tired of horryclutchs aggression. All fold, he calls with 6,6. Flop is 10,8,5. Turn 2, River 2 and I'm out. Didn't even make it to the first break.

OK, criticisms welcomed, just don't be too harsh. ; )

7 Comments:

Blogger RadioVegas said...

I don't know but it seems like that's just being a little bit card dead. Go get 'em next time.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Reno Deano said...

Sounds like my poker hands for the last week. Really fustrating. Glad you quit posting your personal life stuff. Really felt sorry for your husband.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Omaholic said...

"46os BB...I have to fold"

then

"KQos LP...I'm out. Didn't even make it to the first break."



Looks like cause and effect to me! No love for the Arlo? Fine, then no win with da MissT!

11:20 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL...yeah, you're right Omaholic, I probably would have won with 4,6 more than I could have possibly won with da Miss T. ; )

3:16 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL, you're funny. I bet if I wrote something bad or embarrasing about you, you may feel differently. Of course, I wouldn't do that nor have I done that in the past to anyone else, but sometimes things I do or say about myself embarrass loved ones.

10:08 AM  
Blogger babylamb said...

I agree with mom... I have no clue what you are talking about when you talk poker hands. Reading your blog is when I get to know the good stuff. LOL!
Love ya

10:26 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

LOL, Yeah, I'll admit now that even I'M bored of my new resolution about the blog.

Sigh. Let me think about it some more, I would HATE to bore the masses. ; )

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home