My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ESCARGOT 2007

Yes folks, it's that time again, another -ARG event, which means, you guessed it, another fantastic poker/gambling/alcohol/what-not trip report due upon my return.

I figured out you all were right and just pure poker blog is boring as hell and that's not how my blog became popular, so why stop a good thing now?

I leave tomorrow, Thursday, for Los Angeles, planning on arriving in time to play The Bike's noon tourney. I'll be staying at a hotel that is literally 2.1 miles away from the card room, which should make it a snap coming and going and since I'm driving, I'll have my car with me. However, taxi's are the way I'll be rolling after drinking.

I'm SO looking forward to seeing my RGP friends, am happy about who's going, sad about who's not going, but I will make it a fun time again for myself, and anyone who chooses to hang with me. On a lesser scale than BARGE I've heard, but not with Tanya in da house!!!

I'll be home on Monday with the glorious trip report. At least, it better be glorious, I'm expecting some serious fun over the next 4 days! : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Whew, that is a relief!!

Not that I don't love your only poker reports, but I sure love hearing about your life as well :)

Have a great time!

9:22 AM  
Blogger babylamb said...

This is so great to hear T...
Have a good weekend

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home