My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

B.B. King in da House!!

Before my St. Maartin's trip I received an invite from Harrah's in Laughlin for 2 free nights and 2 tickets to see B.B. King. Well, since I know that Bill LOVES him (Bill even got to interview him AND played "Lucille" back in his college hay-days in Flagstaff)I booked it and we leave this afternoon.

We see B.B. King tonight and then tomorrow night we'll have a movie/dinner/dancing date which we so rarely do and will be home on Saturday, OR we might get bored and come home early on Friday. However, we'll be staying if I have anything to say about it, LOL.

Nothing else to report. I played on BoDog last night, they run $50/$4 satellites to a $2500 guaranteed WSOP event, I ended up in 5th last night. Had a few bad beats, but no bad calls, I was happy with how I played but just got unlucky a few times. That DAMN river!!!

The next MissT74 WSOP Qualifier has been announced, if you're interested, email me but don't expect a response until Saturday!

INFO:

Date: Sunday, 5/21/06
Time: 3:00pm EST
Game: NLHE
Cost: $75.00
Transfer: $65.00 to misst74 on PokerStars
Players: min 14, max 27
Prize: $1000 to $2000 WSOP event, depending on entrants.

Laughlin trip report upon my return!

2 Comments:

Blogger D.Doe said...

Hi Tanya,

I enjoy your blog...in "real life" I am a vet at one of the largest 24h referral practices in Canada (I've also worked at a few in the States if that matters to you...just never know with Americans:)). Anyhow, I read about Oscar and just wanted to let you know that there are several different AEDs (antiepileptic meds) that can be tried in dogs -- many day-practice vets are not familiar with the different options and only use one drug. Some or all may cause sedation, but if you want another opinion please email me to discuss further. I also work closely with 2 neurologists and may be able to come up with something better than no meds for Oscar. Email is gtapoker@hotmail.com, take care...Dave.

3:41 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

Email sent. You're a doll.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home