My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Brief Interlude....

I need a little break from my work today sooooo:

Ten Things you probably don't know about me:

1. I will share a lollipop with anyone, but will not share an ice cream cone. The idea of sharing any kind of "milk" product grosses me out.

2. I am a registered Thespian.

3. I was caught shoplifting when I was about 12 years old.

4. I pick my toenails until they bleed. My pedicurist (is that a word??) hates me for it.

5. I lied to two men about being a virgin. They both fell for it.

6. I never carry cash on me, except for when on vacation.

7. I always point out errors in my favour to the bank teller, grocery checker, waiters, etc.

8. I am a reality TV show junkie.

9. It takes me 40-60 minutes to fall asleep, and I only sleep 4-5 hours a night.

10. I WAS Princes Leia when I was younger. (Star Wars Freak)

Can you tell I'm bored? OK, back to work now....


EDIT:

I have found out that I can never use the word "fell" as it leads people to believe I am speaking of Fellknight in a double entendre kind of way, which is starting to get very annoying and offensive.

So let me re-phrase #5:

5. I lied to two men about being a virgin. They both believed me.

1 Comments:

Blogger "MissT74" said...

Just posted to RGP from a previous blog entry done by Bill:

http://misst74.blogspot.com/2005/07/husband-speaks.html

He is a very secure and confident man and has no jealousy tendencies at all. I have specifically addressed this with him and that is NOT an issue.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home