My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Deep Breaths Tanya, In.....Out..

I'd like to buy the world a home,
and furnish it with love.

Grow apple trees and honey bees
and snow white turtle doves.

I'd like to teach the world to sing,
in perfect harmony. (sing with me!)

I'd like to buy the world a coke,
and keep it company (it's the real thing!)

I'd like to teach the world to sing,
in perfect harmony.
I'd like to buy the world a coke,
and keep it company.

2 Comments:

Blogger Neemund said...

Apparantly they've redone that commercial for their new "Coke Zero" drink that doesn't taste like Coke at all.

1:10 PM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

I've always been a Pepsi girl myself, but haven't had one in 4 years.

It's the ONE thing I truly miss from the gastric bypass surgery.

Coke Zero...can't even imagine what it tastes like...well, zero I guess. LOL

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home