My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Too much about me to list here...read my blog...you'll get to know me quite well.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Here and Gone

Back from Phoenix, Cherissa did well in the pageant, although she did not end up in the final 5 (The Queen's Court). She was crowned Miss. Hostess and will return next year as returning royalty which tickles her. She was more disappointed that she didn't win for the family in the crowd vs. for her, what an amazing child.

Anyways, back home for a few days then gone for my Alaskan Cruise for 10 days, here and gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seed said...

She sounds like an amazing young lady. Good children are always a testiment to good parents. Be proud, you earned it.

9:48 AM  
Blogger "MissT74" said...

TYVM, I am going to take the biased route and agree with you!

She IS her mother's daughter, that's my favorite saying!! : )

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home